- Register with the CA Home Care Aide Registry CLICK HERE
- Provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.A.
- Minimum of 2 years experience or have a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license
- Complete a health screening and provide a negative TB test result
- Pass background clearances as required by government regulations
- Training – Care for Seniors offers initial and ongoing training.
- Flexible Work Schedules – Part Time and Full Time shifts available.
- Sick Leave
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Caregiver Referral Program
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help clients with the ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living)
- Provide companionship to clients while participating in resident activities
- Plan, prepare and monitor meals for elderly individuals by conforming to meal plans meted out by healthcare professionals or family members
- Provide support in handling basic household tasks such as cleaning, doing laundry and ironing
- Provide transfer assistance by moving clients in and out of bed, bath, wheelchair or car
Become a member of our Caregiving Team
Make a difference in the lives of seniors
Care for Seniors is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for it’s employees.